Frequently Asked Questions
The BOOST registration system allows you to create and manage your own registration account. You have the capability of making a payment to your account, change attendee names, add additional participants, purchase additional products, classes, or special events, and print out registration confirmation(s).
Please make note of your username and password so you can make any necessary changes to your account. If you forgot your password, click "forgot my password" and a link will be emailed to you so that you can reset your password.
NOTE: We recommend that ONE person from each district/organization acts as the account holder, the main point of contact, and manages your online account on behalf of the group.
THE ACCOUNT HOLDER NO LONGER WORKS AT OUR DISTRICT/ORGANIZATION. HOW DO WE ACCESS OUR ONLINE ACCOUNT?
I want to see what is added to my registration account, but someone else registered me. What can I do?
Ask the account holder to log in to the main online account and provide you with the information you are in need of. You can also call us and we can provide that information to you over the phone. 619-23-BOOST (619-232-6678).
What is the conference registration fee?
Super Early-Bird Registration (April 25, 2023 – June 30, 2023) - $525 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by July 31, 2023, to secure the Super-Early Bird Registration rate. If payment is not received by July 31, 2023, Standard Registration fees will apply.
Early-Bird Registration (July 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023) - $545 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by November 30, 2023, to secure the Early-Bird Registration rate. If payment is not received by November 30, 2023, Standard Registration fees will apply.
Standard Registration (November 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024) - $575 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL within 45 days of the Standard Registration purchase date to secure the Standard Registration rate. If you register within 45 days of the conference, all payments must be received no later than May 1, 2024, at 11:00am PST or On-Site Registration fees will apply.
Late-Bird Registration (April 1, 2024 - April 15, 2024) - $650 per person
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by May 1, 2024, to secure the Late-Bird Registration rate. If payment is not received by May 1, 2024, at 11:00am PST, On-Site Registration fees will apply.
On-Site Registration (April 30 - May 3, 2024) - $730 per person
On-site registration will be available for walk-in participants April 30 - May 3, 2024 in the lobby of the Palm Springs Convention Center. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL at the time of registration.
NOTE: On-site registration is not available for Pre-Conference Academies. You must pre-register online by April 15th in order to be eligible to attend a Pre-Conference Academy.
Any payments made by check must submit the registration confirmation provided to the account holder and/or attendee(s) upon checkout.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
What Are THE BOOST cancellation and refund policies?
NO REFUND POLICY
All BOOST Conference purchases are not eligible for return or exchange. BOOST Collaborative is unable to offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on any event purchases. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY REGISTRATIONS, PURCHASES, etc., ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PURCHASES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS. Attendee(s) and all registered participants who do not attend /are no-shows are still liable for the entire registration fee(s).
The full Terms & Conditions you agreed to upon registering for the conference have been sent to the Account Holder in the registration confirmation email.
Can't attend? Here are some creative ideas to support your team and community.
- Scholarship a partner/stakeholder and arrange for them to train other team members upon their return.
- Reward your principal or classroom teacher that supports your work.
- Scholarship a student to participate in the conference.
- Honor a Site Coordinator for working in the program a year or longer.
- Give back to one of your volunteers that supports your school or program.
- Scholarship a local college/university undergrad, graduate student, or an MSW student.
- Gift a supportive parent the opportunity to attend BOOST and learn!
- Make a deal with a partner or colleague. Offer to pay for their registration and they pay for their own travel and lodging.
- Join the BOOST Cafe Forum and sell it to another educator.
If I am unable to attend, how do I transfer my registration to another person?
In the event that you are unable to attend, you may send someone in your place. Please log in to our registration website to access your Online Customer Account and change the attendee information by following the steps below. In the event that you do not know your password, you can reset your password. The deadline to submit these changes is April 15, 2024.
- Log on to your account here using your email address and password.
- Select Dashboard on the top left.
- Under Manage Registration, select Go To Registration under the name of the attendee that you would like to change.
- Update all of the attendee fields and follow the prompts at the bottom of the page to complete your selection.
- You should now see the updated attendee's name on the Dashboard.
Can I still register if I do not know the name of the attendees?
Yes! Please visit boostconference.org/registration and click on the registration button. In the first and last name fields please enter TBD. Once the attendee(s) are determined, the attendee(s) name(s) can be entered through your online account. Please note that the deadline to enter the names of TBD participants is April 15, 2024. REMINDER: You must provide an accurate and unique email address for each attendee in your online account no later than April 15, 2024, so that we can send each attendee logistical information prior to the conference.
How can we obtain a quote for registration?
- First & Last name of the point of contact, email, and phone number
- How many people will be attending?
- What phase do you plan on registering during (Super Early-Bird, Early-Bird, Standard Registration, Late-Bird, or On-Site Registration)?
- What Add-Ons do you plan to register for and for whom?
HOW CAN I PURCHASE REGISTRATION ADD-ONS, SUCH AS A PRE-CONFERENCE ACADEMY, Keynote books, MASTER CLASSES, or special events in MY EXISTING CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
To purchase and pay for Registration Add-ons, log in to your online account and follow these instructions:
- Log on to your account here using your email address and password
- Select Dashboard on the top left
- Under Manage Registration, select the white Purchase Add-Ons button to the right of the attendee's name.
- Select the add-ons you wish to purchase and follow the prompts at the bottom of the page to complete your selection
- Complete the registration by checking out and paying
My organization paid for my registration but I want to register and pay for Add-Ons on my own. How can I do this?
Please communicate with your Account Holder and ask them to add your add-on options to your account. You can also contact us by phone at 619-23-BOOST (619-232-6678) and we can add these item(s) to your account. Payments for any add-ons will be due by the respective deadline and can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover or by mailing a check to us at: BOOST Collaborative, 1286 University Avenue, #739, San Diego, CA 92103
I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY BOOK(S) AT THE CONFERENCE, CAN YOU MAIL THEM TO ME?
If you purchased a book(s) in your online account, you are responsible for picking up your order at the BOOST Collaborative Exhibit Booth (#0101 & 0105) by the close of the Exhibit Hall on Thursday. BOOST is not responsible for shipping or delivering any unclaimed books after the conference. By purchasing book(s) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and will forfeit your order if not picked up by 3:31pm on Thursday. We are unable to make exceptions or provide a refund for unclaimed books.
How do I know if we are registered or where can I see a summary of our account?
Do you offer half-day registration rates?
The BOOST Conference does not offer half-day registration rates. No exceptions.
Do you offer one-day registration rates?
The BOOST Conference does not offer one-day registration rates online or on-site at the conference. No exceptions.
What payment methods do you accept?
We gladly accept credit cards (Visa, Discover, and MasterCard) and checks. Please note that purchase orders will hold your place but must be paid in full according to the Payment Terms stated above. Payments not received by the appropriate deadline will reflect standard or on-site registration rates. We are unable to accept American Express or cash.
CAN I STILL REGISTER IF I DON’T HAVE A PURCHASE ORDER OR CHECK NUMBER?
My organization isn't able to get the payment to you by the deadline, but we sent a purchase order.
Please note that registering with a Purchase Order will hold your place, but PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL by the registration phase deadline. Please refer to the phase deadlines above.
I SELECTED THE WRONG FORM OF PAYMENT AND WANT TO REVISE THE METHOD OF PAYMENT IN MY ACCOUNT. HOW DO I DO THIS?
- Log into your online account here using your email address and password.
- Please select the blue MY PROGRESS bar in the top right corner.
- Select Payment Options. Once the Payment Options page opens up, please select your preferred payment option.
Who do I make the check payable to?
Checks can be made payable to: BOOST Collaborative, BOOST Conference, or Enoki Events, LLC
We need to set up BOOST as a vendor. How can I get your W9?
Please click here to download a copy of our W9 for your records.
Where do I mail my payment?
Payments can be mailed to:
Attn: BOOST Conference
1286 University Avenue #739
San Diego, CA 92103
PLEASE NOTE: All payments (credit card or checks) must be made in full and/or postmarked within 30 days of the registration deadline.
What is the deadline to register?
The deadline to register for Super Early-Bird registration is June 30, 2023.
The deadline to register for Early-Bird registration is October 31, 2023.
The deadline to register for Standard registration is March 31, 2024.
The deadline to register for Late-Bird registration is April 15, 2024.
Do I have to pre-register or select my preferred breakout sessions in advance?
The only workshops that require pre-registration and payment are Pre-Conference Academies and Master Classes. All of the workshop sessions at the conference (regular workshops, BOOST Nation: Town Hall meetings, Panel sessions, Camp Inspire workshops, Inspiration Station workshops, Exhibitor Showcase workshops, BOOST Live Podcast Lounge, and BOOST Film Festival) are open to all registered and paid attendees and are available on a first-come, first-seated basis. We recommend that you arrive early at your preferred workshop.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE DIETARY RESTRICTIONS?
We understand that many attendees have dietary restrictions, needs, and/or allergies. If you have one of the following special dietary requirements, please indicate this in your online account in the "Special Dietary Requirements" section of the registration form when you register your team.
Note: We are unable to accommodate any other food restrictions (food allergies, kosher, etc.)
We also use the following guidelines to address nutritious food and beverage options, activity breaks, and sustainable practices.
- We serve portion-sized meals.
- We do not serve sweetened beverages such as soda, energy drinks, or fruit drinks.
- We ask attendees to bring a refillable beverage container and use our water stations in the Exhibit Hall.
- We serve whole grains for sandwiches, wraps, and breakfast foods.
- We offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- We select healthy proteins and at least one plant-based vegan and vegetarian option.
- We follow "green meeting" and zero waste guidelines.
What items are on the breakfast menu for Friday's BreakFEST, and is there a cost associated with the event?
All of our conference menus are listed on the conference app two weeks prior to the conference for all conference-hosted meals and receptions. The BreakFEST event on Friday includes coffee, tea, and breakfast items available for purchase.
(Menu items and pricing are based on the 2023 conference and are subject to change)
- Seasonal fruit cup - $5
- Berry parfait - $7
- Two Danish - $5
- Breakfast muffin - $5
- Breakfast burrito - $10
- Breakfast croissant - $8
- Hot coffee - $3
- Hot tea - $3
- Orange juice or Cranberry juice - $4
- Milk carton - $3
What networking opportunities are available at the BOOST Conference?
While every moment at the BOOST Conference is an opportunity to network and connect with fellow professionals in the education field, these are a few of our favorite events to network at:
- Introduce yourself to someone under the sun during BOOST Swim Club.
- Sit next to someone from a different organization during the General Sessions.
- Ask someone how long they have been attending BOOST during the Welcome Reception & Hat Contest.
- Introduce yourself to a podcaster after attending their BOOST Live Podcast Lounge recording.
- Engage in conversation(s) while grabbing a bite to eat at a Pop-Up Dinner.
- Connect with attendees and exhibitors during a BOOST Break.
- Find your matches by participating in the annual name badge Matching Game! Get to know your matches!
- Mix and mingle during the BOOST Live Networking reception- don't forget your name badge!
- Attend the BOOST Conference Orientation and meet attendees from all over the world.
- Make sure to "check-in" on the conference app and friend request other attendees. Plan a time to meet up!
- Sit near someone you don't know in workshops, General Sessions, and meeting space in the Exhibit Hall.
- Hit the dance floor with someone new at the BOOST Homecoming party.
- Host an Inspiration Station and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Offer to Room Host a workshop or Volunteer- our Leadership Team appreciates the support and love.
- Walk, talk, and explore Palm Springs with a professional peer during Tour de BOOST.
- Grab a seat next to someone new at our Think Red Inspire & Paint night.
- Reflect with other BOOSTers about their favorite conference takeaways during BreakFEST.
- Stop by a Front Porch hub and find commonalities with a new person! People make friends for life at BOOST!
- Remember, every moment at BOOST is a networking opportunity if you want it to be!
Can I see what sessions will be available prior to the conference?
Yes, we announce our main workshops annually towards the end of November. Many of our other additional learning opportunities are listed as they come in. Please click on the links below to see what content is currently available. Please note that our programming is subject to change and all updates will be announced on social media, on our website, and during the conference will be announced on our conference app.
If you would like to view our past conference content to get an idea of our high-quality conference offerings, please visit our Past Conference Highlights webpage.
WHAT Health & SAFETY MEASURES ARE in place during the conference?
We are pleased to announce that the Palm Springs Convention Center (PSCC) is GBAC STAR™ accredited. GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. This accreditation means that a facility has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices are in place to combat biohazards and infectious diseases.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreaks and infectious disease preparation and response.
Please visit our Health & Safety webpage for the most up-to-date policies here.
Why do you need my e-mail address?
We use your email address to send you a confirmation of your registration or to contact you if we have any questions regarding your registration. Additionally, you will receive regular emails providing you with information about conference updates, logistics, workshops, access to our online conference portal, and other pertinent information.
Please make sure to add the following email addresses to your email address book to ensure you are receiving our updates in a timely manner.
Please check your Junk Mail folder if you think you missed an email from us.
If your email address has changed in the past year, be sure to subscribe to our e-newsletters here
NOTE: BOOST does not share, sell, rent, or disclose any of your contact information to third parties in any form or for any reason.
IS THERE A THEME FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE?
BOOST does not have an annual theme for our conference. Rather than focusing on decorations and an overall theme, our focus is on your experience and offering high-quality content for all levels of programming. Since 2007, our mission has been to INSPIRE YOUTH, INSPIRE LEARNING, and INSPIRE CHANGE. All of our content is aligned with this mission and values.
Getting to the BOOST Conference
WHAT HOTELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR US TO BOOK OUR ROOMS?
Please check the accommodations page on the BOOST Conference website for the most up-to-date information on special conference rates and availability. Also, please visit http://www.palm-springs.org/ to view a listing of area hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals.
What Airports are nearby?
Getting to and around the Palm Springs Desert Resorts has never been easier. Palm Springs International Airport is served by multiple carriers from major cities and is located just minutes from downtown access to all desert cities. Once you are here, you may choose from numerous car rental companies, limousines, shuttles, private cars, taxis, buses, and more! Palm Springs International Airport is served by ten airlines that connect to hundreds of cities worldwide. There are approximately 100 daily flights that include direct non-stop service. Please visit the Palm Springs International Airport website for more information on flights www.palmspringsairport.com
Palm Springs International
Distance from Hotel: 1.5 Miles
Drive Time: 5 Minutes
Distance from Hotel: 65 Miles
Drive Time: 1 Hour
Los Angeles International-LAX
Distance from Hotel: 110 Miles
Drive Time: 2.25 Hours
San Diego International-Lindbergh Field
Distance from Hotel: 142 Miles
Drive Time 2.5 Hours
WHERE DO WE PARK during the conference?
During conference events, self-parking is available at the Palm Springs Convention Center for a daily rate of $8.00 per car, per day. Please check the parking rates at the hotel where you are staying for their current rates. Many hotels are within walking distance of the Palm Springs Convention Center.
WHERE DO WE CHECK IN AT THE CONFERENCE?
Registration is located in the Palm Springs Convention Center lobby. Please visit the SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE for registration hours by day.
WHAT DO I WEAR AT THE CONFERENCE?
The weather is usually in the mid-to-upper 80s so prepare accordingly in order to be comfortable. All rooms within the facility will have air conditioning and while we know that not everyone agrees on what the "perfect temperature" is, we encourage you to bring a sweater and wear layers in case it becomes too cold in your workshop session. There will be a lot of walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
Check the current weather conditions prior to traveling to Palm Springs www.weather.com
CAN I BRING A SPOUSE, FRIEND, AND/OR CHILDREN?
Please note that while BOOST is a family-friendly organization, the conference itself is an adult-only learning opportunity for registered and paid attendees ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. All conference workshops and events require a name badge. If you are coming to Palm Springs with your family, please note that there are many restaurants and tourist attractions in the local area. For more information, please visit www.palm-springs.org to plan your desert experience.
How can I promote my organization?
You can promote your organization by joining us as an Exhibitor at the BOOST Conference. For more information on exhibiting, click here. There is also a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available to your organization. For more information on becoming a sponsor, click here.
How do I contact BOOST?
Our mailing/billing address is:
1286 University Avenue #739
San Diego, California 92103
- For hotel accommodations, please contact the hotel of your choice directly
Do you have Other Questions?
The content on this webpage was updated on 5-2-23